Residential Carpet Cleaning
Revive Carpet Care Solutions specializes in keeping carpets clean with a holistic approach….
How do we do it:
- Safe, non hazardous chemicals
- No unpleasant odours
- No over-wet carpets
- Carpets dry in record time
- Multi-Step process
- No rush job – we take the time to do the job right the first time!!
Revive Carpet Care Solutions keep your carpets clean for a noticeably longer time…
The key to complete in-depth thorough clean starts with our Multi-Step process:
- The Pre-Inspection
This step combines an honest client-technician discussion of the areas expected to be clean and the proper identification of any stains to be removed.
It is extremely important to establish the accurate specialized chemicals to use on each stain. This can only take place if the spills are properly identify as the incorrect cleaning procedure can cause the stain to reappear.
- The Pre-Vacuum
This is a very important step because not all clients prepare their carpets before the technician arrives.
The thorough vacuuming using a Powerhead attachment removes the dirt hidden in the fibers and prepares the carpets for the successful completion of the cleaning process.
- The Pre-Spotting
Where spots, stains and traffic lanes are present we treated them with aspecific spotting agent for maximum restoration.
- The Pre-Soaking
This process is the application of fine spraying to all areas with a neutral pre-spray formulation to penetrate the fibers.
- The Extraction & Flushing
Once the carpets are ready for this step, our state-of-the-art Hot Water Extractor provides unmatched cleaning power by thoroughly flushing and extracting the carpet pile.The pressure and heat are regulated to prevent the carpets being over-wet and allowing faster drying time.
- The Grooming and Speed Dry
Where the carpet pile is high/shag we groom it with the aid of a specially designed broom and set in one direction to help the drying process. High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet to lessen the drying time if required.
- Post Inspection
Our technician will take you through the house to show the final result and make sure you are completely satisfied with the job.
- Please remove dining room chairs, magazine racks, pot plants, etc. from any areas that are going to be cleaned.
- Please remove breakable items that will have to be temporarily moved, cleaned under and placed back.
- Please pin up any full-length curtains so that they will be at least 6 inches off the floor.
- Computer equipment, china cabinets, entertainment units, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved, however carpet underneath such items can be cleaned where sufficient room is available.
- During the pre-inspection with your technician, please advise him of any special requirements to followed when moving your furniture such as weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs.
- Please call attention to any spots or stains that may need special cleaning techniques.
- Please leave the plastic “tabs” and “blocks” under your furniture until carpets are completely dry.
Please note that every achievable step is taken to remove old stains or spots but regrettably there are instances where every single technique applied cannot completely remove them.